You do not break the blessed even if inhuman. Blessed be the hierarchy.
Misogny & patriarchy & male chauvinism & social constructivism & egalitarianism & complementarianism & ageism & culture criticism & Afropolitanism are your jargons.
Blessed be the hierarchy:
- The Man. The Master. The Head. Permitted to be an aggressive monster.
- The first son.
- The other sons. Blessed bearers of the name who must man up even if in boyhood. Zero softness. Future breadwinners.
- The Man’s men and accompanying women. Don’t they own the sons and the wife together? Isn’t her name “our wife?”
- The fatherless firstborn who fathers his siblings.
- The struggling-to-settle adulting young man.
- The prodigal son. The good young man gone bad.
- The shameless non-conforming man.
- The firstborn daughters who mother their siblings.
- The good endurant fruitful wife. The servant
- The childless mother.
- The childless wife.
- The girls who mother their siblings.
- The other girls: soon-to-be good wives. Bodies as vulnerable as their sisters.
- The unmarried adult woman.
- The prodigal daughter.
- The shameless non-conforming woman.
How dare you break the blessed hierarchy? There’s no space for that. Variations exist, modifications, complexities. But not dismantling. How dare you? How dare you chatter your soft little teeth in these things? Break those teeth before breaking the hierarchy.
Blessed be the hierarchy. Blessed be the hierarchy. Blessed be the hierarchy.
You do not break the blessed even if inhuman. How dare you place humanity before the hierarchy?
No, humanity with the hierarchy. Humanity by the hierarchy. Blessed the hierarchy.Blessed be the hierarchy. Blessed be the hierarchy. We hold the household. We holds it rungs. Climb where you can. Dance to silence where you should. How dare you destroy the rungs? Who are you? You either proactively manipulate or conform. Bend. Enough of your jargons.
Blessed be the hierarchy. Blessed be the hierarchy. Blessed be the hierarchy. Blessed be –
– the hierarchy. Didn’t you just say it right now ?